Food Liability Insurance Program

FLIP provides liability coverage to safeguard food
businesses such as vendors, caterers, food trailers, and more.

AM Best

Who Qualifies For Food and Beverage Insurance?

Catering insurance

Catering insurance

Enjoy insurance with coverage options that protect your liability and equipment as you prepare, deliver, and serve food at multiple locations.

Farmers market insurance

Farmers market

Participating in farmers markets is a great opportunity for your business, and FLIP supplies the liability coverage you need.

Food carts insurance

Food carts

Your food cart is your business: insure your liability and equipment from any incidents that may occur.

Food trailers insurance

Food trailers

FLIP offers non-premise specific liability insurance so your coverages travel with you. Food trailer endorsements available.

Personal/private chef insurance

Personal / Private Chef

Whether you work from home or work at multiple venues, FLIP has insurance that covers your work at any location.

Concessions insurance


Whether you sell hot dogs, candy, kettle corn, or any other food, FLIP provides the coverages you need.

FLIP provides food and beverage insurance for a large variety of businesses.

Click here to see if your food business qualifies.



get insured today

Annual Policy

$ 299

Annual Gross:
$0 to 50k - $299
$50,001 to 100K - $399

No deductible

On General Liability Claims

Not ready to buy?

Setup a reminder to make the switch

Set a reminder

Why Choose FLIP

  • Instant Coverage
  • Immediate Access to Your Certificate
  • Customized Dedicated Limits
  • Inland Marine Coverage Included
  • Quality Insurance
  • Licensed in all 50 States
  • Convenient Online Purchasing
  • 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
  • A+ Rated Insurance Company
  • Peace of Mind
  • Free Unlimited Additional Insureds

Coverage Details

  • $2M General Liability Aggregate
  • $2M Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
  • $1M Personal & Advertising Injury
  • $1M General Liability Each Occurrence
  • $300K Damage to Premises Rented to You (Any One Premises)
  • $5K/$10K Business Personal Property/Inland Marine (Optional)