FLIP is licensed in all 50 states

There are thousands of food professionals in every state in America. FLIP doesn’t want to restrict our insurance to just a few places. That’s why we have coverages in all 50 states! From Maine on the East Coast to Washington on the West Coast and from North Dakota in the north to Texas in the south and everywhere in between (and Alaska and Hawaii, too), FLIP will follow you wherever you go - just be sure to fulfill the licensing and registration requirements of the state where you plan to work.

Whether you are a food vendor, caterer, chef, food truck owner, or any other food professional, you need protection to help your food business be successful. Our Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) offers general liability, business personal property, and products-completed operations liability. FLIP’s no quote process means you can purchase an affordable online policy at any time with 24/7 access to your documents, all through our A+ Rated Insurance Carrier.

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN